Thursday, February 3, 2011

Beginnings?

The unknown is never really something I have ever been a fan of... or my past for a matter of fact. All I know is where I am right now and what is going on in my life. I know that my recent ex is now dating his best friend (a girl) and someone I don't even know what to call is back in town (not too happy about that either). I know that I am not too happy but at times I have these sudden breaks where everything feels good, but as quickly as it comes it's gone.

For the most part I just feel... here, and no where else. I am stuck in my head. I think, re-think and over think everything in my life to the extent that I don't know which analysis to go with.~~ I can't tell what you feel or what you think, and that kinda drives me insane, but I keep the course and hope that something will come out of it. ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment