Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What I can Offer. . .

1. I am caring
2. I will protect you
3. Naturally good smile
4. Cute
5. I can cook and bake
6. I am skinny
7. I am a runner
8. I am healthy
9. I am Devout
10. I always love first
11. I am playful
12. I love Board games
13. I am always be up for a game of scrabble
14. I don't like to be inside for long periods of time
15. But I could spend all day with you in bed
16. I love being the little spoon, but I am not afraid of versatility
17. I can dance
18. I love to wrestle
19. I will always be there for you
20. I don't believe in lying
21. I don't drink often
22. I am drug free and always plan on being ( I don't even like pain pills)
23. I love your arms around me
24. I love to kiss
25. I get turned on by turning on others
26. I have been told I am the best at blow jobs
27. I will always want to be with you
28. I will be happy every time I receive a text from you
29. I love the snow
30. I am not afraid to "get down and dirty"
31. I have a lot of friends
32. I have a loving family
33. I like dogs not cats
34. I am a good listener
35. I have a big heart
36. I don't play video games
37. I will always take care of you
38. I love the rain
39. I am a fairly good photographer
40. I don't have a lot of sexual experience
41. I love the outdoors
42. If I don't become a doctor I want to be a high school teacher
43. I am a nerd
44. I have some fashion sense
45. I always believe that things will get better
46. I believe in love
47. I will always want to fall asleep with my head on your chest
48. I have a dildo
49. I am afraid to be vulnerable
50. I will always think of you

No comments:

Post a Comment