Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hope

"Our scars become our beauty marks"- Gianluca

One of my dear friends said this to me one day. I thought it was Beautiful and very telling. I wanted to share it with anyone who bothers to read me.

I want this quote to be true. I want the things that shape us, that change us, that make us who we truly are to be our defining traits. Our trails and tribulations make the scars, give us experiences and ultimately change our perspectives. Though they may for a majority be the very things that we hate about our self I am certain that the one person we were meant to love and who was meant to love us will adore the scars we have and see them as merely apart of us entirely. When you find someone like this, who accepts you entirely not someone who glosses over your character but embraces you and loves you for you marry them. That is true love. Unequivocally. Love like that can not be faked. Meaning it must be true, true as anything else in the world. I believe that just as there is great evil in the world or terrible events that take place I do still believe that love prevails. This hope is something I stand by. I believe we are all meant to do something, whether it be curing a disease, fixing a wrong, cleaning your conscience. There is always something beautiful to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment